Lori King 641-799-1442
Even though Iowa isn’t the first state that pops into your mind when you think of bluegrass music, Lori and Joe King have certainly turned it into a bluegrass “lovin’” state. There’s not a more dedicated band that represents the genre and showcases their love and appreciation for the music like this husband and wife team. Walkin’ The Blues, by Lori King and Junction 63 beautifully expresses the way bluegrass music can be felt way deep down in your soul.
Lori and Joe have been friends of the bluegrass community for many years now. They are the kind of folks you meet once and feel you’ve known your entire life. They understand the hard work and dedication that goes into being the kind of band that leaves their mark each time their music is heard. Playing on the traditional sounds that run through their veins with a slight contemporary twist are the kind of heart felt songs you’ll hear throughout their first album release with Turnberry Records. We love their hearts, their personalities and their souls that are filled with passion for bluegrass music. We know they are going to leave a most memorable impression on your heart too.
-Darin and Brooke Aldridge
Walkin' The Blues
1. Walkin’ The Blues-C. Basie, ASCAP; WEISER MUSIC OBO PABLITO PUBLISHING CO.
2. My Heart Wont Let me Forget You- R. Moody, Ashna Music (BMI)
3. Leaning on the Everlasting Arms- Public Domain
4. Bluegrass Singin’ Man- J. Skinner, Power Play Music (BMI)
5. Raining in Virginia- Mark Brinkman, Mark Brinkman Songs (BMI)
6. All is Well With My Soul- K. Hale, Hayden Valley Music (BMI)
7. All in My Love For You- J. Hartford, Clement Family Songs
8. Gonna Be Movin’- Public Domain
9. Maricopa Breakdown- K. Murphy, JLK Music Publishing (ASCAP)
10. My Bread is Buttered in Bluegrass- J. & L. King, JLK Music Publishing (ASCAP)
11. South of His Memory-T. Porter, M. Brinkman; TKP IV Publishing - BMI & Mark Brinkman Songs BMI
12. Now There’s You- Morrison, Chera, Peoples-EMI April Music OBO Music City Music, Bluewater Music Corp OBO Southern Days Music
Amburgey Productions, Ashland, MO.
Produced and Engineered By:
Dave Glasser- Airshow Mastering
The success of this project was made possible by many talented and generous individuals, all of which we owe a tremendous debt of gratitude. Keith Barncastle and Jeff Brown at Turnberry Records deserve to be recognized for their steadfast and unwavering belief in our band. The gifted songwriters who honor us with the opportunity to express our rendition of their art and to those who have allowed us the space to perform. Thank you to our blessed Lord and Savior, our family, friends, and fans who have provided us with unfailing grace and unbidding support. Lastly, we honor and dedicate this CD in loving memory of Deanna Bell and her endearing faith in our band.
With our endless gratitude, Lori, Joe, Kevin, Mark and Kyle.