Enter to Win a 1-Hour Consultation with Multi-Grammy Winner Carl Jackson
One hour of personal one-on-one career consultation with Carl Jackson
A $1,000 AirPlay Direct Marketing & Awareness Campaign
Contest Submission Requirements:
- You must be a registered AirPlay Direct member to enter
- You must submit a minimum of 3 songs via your AirPlay Direct Digital Press Kit (DPK)
- Email subject line should include "Carl Jackson Contest"
- Your APD Artist Profile Page & Bio must be complete
- Deadline submission date is July 31, 2014
Submit your APD DPK to: Lynda Weingartz @ lynda@AirPlayDirect.com
AIRPLAY DIRECT "BUZZ ABOUT YOU" ARTIST CONTEST!!!
The Direct Buzz team will choose 3 APD Artists each month to be showcased in a weekly AirPlay Direct / the Direct Buzz NewsZine.
- You must be a member of AirPlay Direct
- Submissions will only be accepted via your APD DPK
- A minimum of 3 songs must be submitted
- Your APD Artist Profile must be filled out and current
- Subject line should read: “Buzz About You”
- You must re-submit each month for consideration
- You can only be chosen 1 time for each cd.
- Deadline for consideration is the 20th of each month
Email your AirPlay Direct DPK to Lynda Weingartz @ lynda@AirPlayDirect.com
APD GLOBAL E-BLAST, APD MARKETING & AWARENESS CAMPAIGNS
The APD Weekly Global Radio E-blast is distributed to 9,000+ APD radio station members in over 90 countries every Monday.
- Includes all genres of music.
- The APD Weekly E-blast goes out to global radio each Monday with the deadline for submissions each Friday.
- Going for Adds Banners (GFA) & Spotlight Artist Ads (SLA) run for 2 weeks on the APD home page,Artist & Radio Member login pages and the Global Radio Indicator Charts landing page.
The APD E-blast Artist Placement Options:
- E-blast Top Banner
- E-blast Top 2 Rows
- E-blast Body
- E-blast Bottom Banner
"Going for Adds" and "Spotlight Artist Ads" run for 2 weeks and are visible on the APD home page, Artist & Radio Members login pages and the Global Radio Indicator Charts landing page.
APD Marketing & Awareness Tips:
- All APD “Marketing & Awareness” Campaigns automatically direct the APD radio members & the music industry to your Artist Profile Page.
- Include your APD Artist Profile link on all communications.
- Keep your Artist Profile Page current and up-to-date.
- Present a Professional Bio... both a short bio and a long bio.
- Provide Songwriter credits and publishing information for radio access
- Embed your best video in the bio section.
- When using an APD Marketing & Awareness Campaign, be sure to check, your tracking and respond to radio immediately.
- Be sure to reach out to radio with station ID’s, product giveaways, etc...
- List your songs in the APD Audio Player in the order you want radio & the music industry to listen.
- Use your Digital Press Kit (DPK) for all music business & industry related communications.
- Only radio downloads from your APD Artist Profile Page count towards charting on the APD Global Radio Indicator Charts.
For more information on pricing and how to maximize the APD “Marketing & Awareness” Campaigns to have further impact on promoting and exposing your music on AirPlay Direct via radio, contact: Lynda Weingartz @ lynda@AirPlayDirect.com