AirPlay Direct Announces Our
“Buzz About You” Artist Contest!!!
The Direct Buzz team will choose 10 APD Artists for each issue to be showcased in “Featured Artists” section of the magazine.
The Direct Buzz is a bi-monthly digital music magazine, which operates as a direct portal between your music and artistry to the APD 8,000+ radio station members in over 85 countries, the APD 35,000+ artist/label members, and the global music industry at large.
- You must be a member of AirPlay Direct
- Submissions will only be accepted via your APD DPK
- A minimum of 3 songs must be submitted
- 10 APD artists will be chosen for each issue of the Direct Buzz and will be
showcased in the “Featured Artists” section
- The deadline for submission for each the Direct Buzz issues are:
- Monday, April 1 to be considered for the May 6 issue
- Monday, June 3 to be considered for the July 1 issue
- Monday, August 5 to be considered for the September 2 issue
- Monday, August 30 to be considered for the November 4 issue
Email your AirPlay Direct DPK to Bronson Herrmuth, Editor in Chief of the
Direct Buzz @ bronson@AirPlayDirect.com.
To learn more about the Direct Buzz go to: www.theDirectBuzz.com
APD Global E-blast, APD Marketing & Awareness Campaigns and the Direct Buzz
The APD Weekly Global Radio E-blast is distributed to 8,000+ APD radio station members in over 85 countries every Monday.
- Includes all genres of music.
- The APD Weekly E-blast goes out to global radio each Monday with the deadline for submissions each Friday.
- Going for Adds Banners (GFA) & Spotlight Artist Ad (SLA) run for 2 weeks on the APD home page, Artist & Radio Member login page and the Global Radio Indicator Charts landing page. AirPlayDirect.com
- The Direct Buzz operates as the flagship of AirPlay Direct and is a digital magazine published bi-monthly. Click on the link to view the Direct Buzz Media Deck, theDirectBuzz.com
The APD E-blast Artist Placement Options:
- E-blast Top Banner
- E-blast Top 2 Rows
- E-blast Body
- E-blast Bottom Banner
“Going for Adds” and “Spotlight Artist Ads” run for 2 weeks and are visible on the APD home page, Artist & Radio Members login pages and the Global Radio Indicator Charts landing page.
APD Marketing & Awareness Tips:
- All APD Marketing & Awareness Campaigns automatically lead the APD radio members & the music industry to your Artist Profile Page.
- Include your APD Artist Profile link on all communications.
- Keep your Artist Profile Page current and up-to-date.
- Embed your best video in the bio section.
- When using an APD Marketing & Awareness Campaign, be sure to check your tracking and respond to radio immediately.
- Be sure to reach out to radio with station ID’s, product giveaways, etc…
- List your songs in the APD Playbox in the order you want radio & the music industry to listen.
- Use your DPK’s for all music business & industry related communications.
- Only radio downloads from your APD Artist Profile Page count towards charting on the APD Global Radio Indicator Charts.
For more information on pricing and how to utilize the APD Marketing & Awareness Campaigns and the Direct Buzz to have further impact on promoting and exposing your music on AirPlay Direct via radio and the Direct Buzz, contact: Lynda Weingartz @ lynda@AirPlayDirect.com
For more information on the Direct Buzz contact: Bronson Herrmuth, Editor in Chief of the Direct Buzz @ bronson@AirPlayDirect.com.