WIN AN HOUR OF CAREER CONSULTATION AND PERFORMANCE COACHING WITH VALI FORRISTER
All AirPlay Direct members will now have a chance to win an hour of professional career consultation with Vali Forrister of the Actors Bridge Ensemble. This is a FREE to enter contest for all AirPlay Direct members.
"Collective Evolution, the new APD consulting firm has created a very exciting and pro-active new artist advocacy and education program for our AirPlay Direct members. We are fortunate and honored to have found another talented and wonderful partner to help expand this new program." Robert Weingartz, Chairman & CEO - AirPlay Direct
"It's been exciting to work with Robert and Lynda to develop this special package. We share a deep commitment to empowering talented artists to embrace their dreams with confidence. I look forward to the opportunity to introduce new artists to the freedom of the Meisner Technique to enhance their stage presence and connection with their audiences." Vali Forrister, Actors Bridge
This is a FREE to enter contest for all AirPlay Direct members!
$2,500 Prize Package:
- One hour of personal one-on-one career consultation with Vali Forrister (value - $1,000)
- An AirPlay Direct Marketing & Awareness Campaign (value -$1,500)
Contest Submission Requirements:
- You must be a registered AirPlay Direct member to enter
- You must submit a minimum of 3 songs via your AirPlay Direct DPK
- Your AirPlay Direct Artist Profile Page must be filled out
- You must submit your APD DPK by the deadline date of January 31, 2014 to lynda@AirPlayDirect.com
Vali will review your music, watch your videos and personally consult with you one-on-one on Skype to develop and enhance your live shows, video performances and your interaction with, and command of your live audience.
A little about Vali Forrister and the Actors Bridge Ensemble:
Actors Bridge was founded in 1995 by Bill Feehely and Vali Forrister. Bill now heads the BFA acting and directing program at Belmont University, where Actors Bridge is the professional theater in residence. Vali Forrister has a master’s degree in performance studies and is an accomplished producer, director, writer and performer. She is the producing artistic director at Actors Bridge and heads their Meisner training program, teaches in the BFA acting programs at Belmont and Lipscomb universities and teaches a popular "Meisner Technique for Vocalists" class at Nashville Jazz Workshop. She is also the creator and Super Goddess of Act Like a GRRRL, a writing and performance program for women and girls.
AirPlay Direct Announces Our "Buzz About You" Artist Contest!!!
The Direct Buzz team will choose 5 APD Artists for each issue to be showcased in the "Featured Artists" section of the magazine.
The Direct Buzz is a bi-monthly digital music magazine, which operates as a direct portal between your music and artistry to the APD 8,600+ radio station members in over 90 countries, the APD 36,000+ artist/label members, and the global music industry at large.
- You must be a member of AirPlay Direct
- Submissions will only be accepted via your APD DPK
- A minimum of 3 songs must be submitted
- 5 APD artists will be chosen for each issue of the Direct Buzz and will be
showcased in the "Featured Artists" section
- The deadline for submission for each the Direct Buzz issues are:
- Monday, December 2 to be considered for the January issue
- Monday, February 3 to be considered for the March issue
- Monday, April 7 to be considered for the May issue
- Monday, June 2 to be considered for the July issue
- Monday, August 4 to be considered for the September issue
Email your AirPlay Direct DPK to Lynda Weingartz @ lynda@AirPlayDirect.com
To learn more about the Direct Buzz go to: theDirectBuzz.com
APD Global E-blast, APD Marketing & Awareness Campaigns and the Direct Buzz
The APD Weekly Global Radio E-blast is distributed to 8,600+ APD radio station members in over 90 countries every Monday.
- Includes all genres of music.
- The APD Weekly E-blast goes out to global radio each Monday with the deadline for submissions each Friday.<
- Going for Adds Banners (GFA) & Spotlight Artist Ads (SLA) run for 2 weeks on the APD home page, Artist & Radio Member login pages and the Global Radio Indicator Charts landing page. AirPlayDirect.com
- The Direct Buzz operates as the flagship of AirPlay Direct and is a digital magazine published bi-monthly. Click on the link to view the Direct Buzz Media Deck, theDirectBuzz.com
The APD E-blast Artist Placement Options:
- E-blast Top Banner
- E-blast Top 2 Rows
- E-blast Body
- E-blast Bottom Banner
"Going for Adds" and "Spotlight Artist Ads" run for 2 weeks and are visible on the APD home page, Artist & Radio Members login pages and the Global Radio Indicator Charts landing page.
APD Marketing & Awareness Tips:
- All APD Marketing & Awareness Campaigns automatically lead the APD radio members & the music industry to your Artist Profile Page.
- Include your APD Artist Profile link on all communications.
- Keep your Artist Profile Page current and up-to-date.
- Embed your best video in the bio section.
- When using an APD Marketing & Awareness Campaign, be sure to check your tracking and respond to radio immediately.
- Be sure to reach out to radio with station ID’s, product giveaways, etc…
- List your songs in the APD Playbox in the order you want radio & the music industry to listen.
- Use your DPKs for all music business & industry related communications.
- Only radio downloads from your APD Artist Profile Page count towards charting on the APD Global Radio Indicator Charts.
For more information on pricing and how to utilize the APD Marketing & Awareness
Campaigns and the Direct Buzz to have further impact on promoting and exposing your
music on AirPlay Direct via radio and the Direct Buzz, contact:
Lynda Weingartz @ lynda@AirPlayDirect.com