+1 323 663 8073
+1 818 692 9065
Click here to go to CMH Label Group's Main Page
Country. Music. Heritage.
Encapsulating tracks from 1975-1992, Country Music Heritage: The Legacy of CMH Records tells a story about a little, independent country label tucked away in sunny Southern California.
Founded in 1975, CMH Records has put out albums from some of the most iconic artists and musicians in country, bluegrass, and roots music. This record is a collection of songs, many of which were early, important cuts for the label, while others have yet to see the light of day in the digital era.
1. Charlotte's Web - The Pinnacle Boys
2. What's Good for You (Should Be Alright for Me) - Curly Seckler & The Nashville Grass With Special Guest Johnny Cash
3. Angels Rock Me to Sleep - The Bluegrass Cardinals
4. Limehouse Blues - Eddie Adcock & Talk of the Town
5. Let Your Love Flow - Bobby Smith & The Boys from
Shiloh With Special Guest Josh Graves
6. Keep Me from Blowing Away - The Osborne Brothers
7. Rider in the Rain - Jim & Jesse
8. Dim Lights, Thick Smoke - Joe Maphis with Rose Lee & Dale
9. My Arms Are Empty & Cold - Don Reno & The Tennessee Cut-Ups
10. Good Time Charlie's Got the Blues - Josh Graves
11. I Can Hear Kentucky Calling Me - Felice & Boudleaux Bryant
12. White Heat - Merle Travis
13. Ain’t Nobody Gonna Miss Me When I’m Gone - Jimmy Gaudreau
14. House of the Rising Sun - Lester Flatt & The Nashville Grass