AIRPLAY DIRECT IS PROUD TO WELCOME OMNIVORE RECORDINGS AS OUR NEWEST RECORD COMPANY MEMBER
Posted on July 21, 2013
Omnivore Recordings was founded in 2012 by record-collecting, music-loving friends who, prior to coming together, had each spent the last few decades working in the music business.
"We are very excited about the first set of releases that Omnivore has brought to AirPlay Direct. We have made it a priority to have great music of all genres and with the new addition of Omnivore Recordings and their great roster of artists, our radio members will have previous unreleased and one of a kind music to play for their audience. We can't wait to get more of their releases up and available on AirPlay Direct." Michael Harnett - President, AirPlay Direct
- Merle Haggard - The Complete '60s Capitol Singles
- Townes Van Zandt - Sunshine Boy: The Unheard Studio Sessions & Demos 1971 - 1972, the unheard studio and demo versions of some of his legendary songs.
- George Jones - The Complete United Artists Solo Singles
- Big Star - Nothing Can Hurt Me documentary soundtrack. All of the tracks are unissued versions of classic Big Star songs.
- Jellyfish - Live at Bogarts. The first official live Jellyfish album ever!
- Gene Clark - Here Tonight: The White Light Demos, the unheard demos from the White Light era.
"As Omnivore Recordings continues to grow, it is important to find partners that understand our goals and creative vision. Our artists, their music, and the people who support Omnivore are our everyday concern.
AirPlay Direct is showing us that they are knowledgeable about radio and how to promote music on radio, as well as being very passionate about their labels, artists and their music. AirPlay Direct can be a strong building block for Omnivore Recordings." Dutch Cramblitt - Partner / Owner, Omnivore Recordings